Tuesday 8 May 2007
Hi ppl, I'm sorry because there wasnt any connection here for the past 2 days.
I reached my hostel on sat and I unpacked my stuff after cleaning my room. The room isnt too big or small, just nice for 2 person=)

6 May 2007

It rained in the morning when I went to take the bus to the KTM station. Thank God that there was a girl from INTI too who sat with me in the train and told me about the KTM system and the bus routes.

I went to Mid Valley to meet Linda and Carey and I needed to buy some stuff too. Carey didnt want to help me to carry my stuff and I said he doesnt sayang me anymore....hehehe..but he did la...Thanks a lot=) It was nice shopping with the two of them.. I was happy to be with two of my good friends that day.











When I got back to the hostel, I finally got to know my roomate. Her name is Christiani Chen Jia Li. She's a petite and quiet Indonesian chinese. We had a good talk that night before we went to bed. I like her=)

I received a phone call from Mrs. Chan in the evening. She's the person that U.Rodney mentioned who takes some students to the church at Nilai. I had dinner with her and her family and some other ppl. They are friendly and I had a good time with them. I'm looking forward to attend their service this sunday.

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed