Friday 4 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon Day before I left

I spent yesterday, the day before I left like this...

I only started packing yesterday and my mummy said i'm so last minute. But to me, I'm only going to KL, it's not like I'm going to NZ or Aussie, if I didnt bring anything, I can still just buy it without having to think twice due to the currency exchange...hehehe..

I was supposed to have lunch with Claire and wenzi at cili pepper but wenzi read it as cili padi. It would only take the most 5 minutes from my place to cili pepper and maybe say 8 to 10 mintues to cili padi but it took me more than half an hour to get there!!! There was a car accident and after half an hour of releasing and stepping on the clush pedal, I couldnt even feel my left feet!!

Had dinner with gong gong, mah mah, yi yi and ah chiek's family at night. Then we went to Xiao Qing's house. I was so kek tiok cause she was supposed to come back yesterday but then her lecturer gave her an exam so she came back today. The best part, her hols will be for 2 months, arghhhh....just so kek sim!!! oh well, I'll meet in somewhere in July then...

Zheng hua called me when i got home and I said smthg that hurt him a lot!!! I'm so sorry but I really forgotten to call him before I left. I only remembered to call his bro....hahaha...he was a bit kecil hati I think.... I hung up soon cause a friend came over and ah ku and ah kim too. And I forgot to call him today too....gosh, I'm so terrible!!! But I called Shing in the evening yesterday=)

Gary asked me to go out with the rest at nite but I reached there half an hour late, cause my uncle and aunty ( ah ku and ah kim) came over. But he was so bad too, didnt help me when I needed him help...hmmp....Didnt let me go to his house to see his new rabbit too....:(

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed