Saturday 12 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon Out again

When I was out with Isabel and Hui Yi at Mid Valley today, I saw something interesting that caught my attention.
This was writen on a T-shirt of a Malay, "Jesus Christ said, Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Al-quran 5:72 When I saw it, I was puzzled. Allah here, refers to the Muslim's Allah or ?? Because, in BM, they refer Our Lord as Allah too. Very confusing, I guess someone would need to read the Koran to tell me that...

I watched Spiderman with Carey and his friend, CY today. Heard a number of reviews that it's just ok, and yea, I think it's just ok=) I just didnt expect Harry to die at the end.

I met up with Adrian after the movie and went for some food at Kim Gary with Carey and CY. It's been ages since I last met Adrian and guess what did he say when he saw me.
Me : Hi.
Adrian : Hi. You're still as loud as before. Didnt change much.
Me : ....
We took quite some time to eat so I didnt have much time or shopping after that. I learnt something today, if you want to shop, DO NOT meet up with friends.. Although I am very tired today, I had a good time with them.

As I'm blogging here, I must say that I am grateful for all the friends God has placed in my life. Although I tend to compare the friends I have with friends my friends have, I am still thankful for all my friends, especially those who knows who you are. Thank you too to U.Aylwin for lending me this notebook. Really feels blessed for all I have=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed