Thursday 17 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon Malas malas

Bad bad bad, I'm getting lazy. A Mac notebook is definitely different when compared to Microsoft. I couldnt open some files but I'm wasnt in a mood of exploring every singly application in this notebook yesterday. However, I discovered that Pages can be used for writing templates, which I couldnt find in Word. Who has a Mac here?? I want someone to tell me more, although U.Aylwin has gone through the basics with me....

Last night I plugged my pendrive in a USB port but it didnt seem to be recognized and I felt lost. Then Louis called and asked how is the Mac? Then I told him I'm still a bit blur and he laughed and told me to use the other port...and it was fine..i'm so cacat la... But i'm glad he called...hehe...
God is amazing at all times. Some ppl may think it's just a coincidence but I believe that God understands and He will provide for me=)

There are more and more students in my class, my CSC lecturer said the number has already exceeded 60. That means most likely the class will have to be split in half. But I dont want to change my timetable again, it's been four times already!!! And I like my current timetable. I was talking to some classmates yesterday and one of them said in Mandarin," I think it's very 'xin ku' for you to speak in Mandarin." I dont think my Mandarin is that cacat la...=_='

I didnt have class this afternoon and I wanted to sleep but I thought I'll take a nap after my roommate left for class at 4pm. Around 3pm, she said she was tired and wanted to take a nap. I was so happy to hear that and I rushed to switch off the lights and we went to sleep. So silly huh?? lols

It's Shu ai's birthday today. Happy Birthday!!! Shu ai is a really sweet girl and I'm really glad to know her=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed