Thursday 10 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon Chivalry

"Is Chivalry dead or alive??"

Chivalry is an act of gentlemanliness or courtesy. There was an issue regarding chivalry in TODAY's paper for this week.

The article featured a number of scenarios where a lady with a wounded arm dropped a stack of newspapers and needed help to pull her suitcase. Out of the 6 scenarios, the highest score was 50%, which meant 2 out of 4 person who walked pass helped the lady.

Now, that's not too good, isnt it? While reading this article, someone popped up in my mind. Someone who's a gentleman, well, at least to me....
Jeng jeng jeng--->Edmond Teo

Of course there are other gentlemen out there, like Wui Sen and Sam. Guys after God's heart!! So girls, dont be despaired....

To me, a chivalric guy portrays a good image of himself. It is an appealing factor, but it should be genuine and comes from the heart and not to please others. On the other hand, I think girls tend to expect that guys should be chivalric when they themselves are not. All of us should be courteous and live a life with values and principles. God bless=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed