Tuesday 8 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon My first lecture

My class started at 10 yesterday morning. There were around 25 ppl in my class but the lecturer said she's expecting more students. As it was my first time around the academic blocks, I sort of got lost and had to ask how to get to the Com Lab...hehe....It's a distance from the hostel to the academic blocks, good to train my leg muscles.. How I miss wenzi now, no one to walk to the classrooms with me..=(

I'm taking 5 subjects this semester, Foundations of Financial Accounting, Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, Introduction to Microeconomics, English for Business Study and Introduction to Quantitative Methods. Attended 3 of the 5 lectures already..

More than half of my coursemates are from Johor, who took UEC last year. I'm the only one from East Malaysia and there's a Vietnamese man.(he's already 25) The rest are from West Malaysia. Feels kinda out of place but at least I got to know Yu Har, from Seremban and Ramesa, from Ipoh, Perak and Kim, the Vietnamese man.

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed