Wednesday 9 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon cold cold cold.....

It was raining when I got up this morning. Thank God for the rain as it has been super hot for the past few days=) I really do not like the mattress here. Hope they change it by this week. There's been aches and sores all over my body, ever since I got here=( I miss my bed!!!

The rain continued till noon and the weather turned so cool and cold....
I had class at 8am but the lecturer was on sick leave. Woke up so early and was "fang fei ji"....
I've not made myself remember the buildings yet and I met another dead end today. Malu.. coz someone saw me this time....hahaa...

This week has been rather free but I hope I'll be busier next week. Staying in the hostel in the middle of no where like nilai can be quite boring!!! Like what Carey said, it is a bit like a desert. oh well, I'm here to study, not to have fun....

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed