Tuesday 1 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon energy consuming day

I'm so tired today!!! The youths had an outing to Mount Singai and Wind Cave. Mount Singai is a hill where a Catholic church is situated at the top. There were many many steps to reach to the top. And me, who hardly exercise, was exhausted when I got to the top, partly because I slept late the night before.... I met Ju Loong on the way to the up....

After Mount Singai, we went to Wind Cave and the cool air made it worth all the walking....hehe... Uncle Malcom took us to Pejiru Cafe where we had pork and tortoise meat and other dishes. When i'm tired and hungry, I do not like to talk and all I'll do is eat. U. Aylwin asked why: " Why are you so quiet today? Didnt even hear my voice." I was just to tired to talk..


Claire and Joanna's Birthday!!!

It was Claire's and Joanna's birthday yesterday and we went to Memories at Padungan. Bad traffic... I made them a cake, but it didnt look too good...hehehe..

May, me and wenzi....

The the bday girls....

the cake i made...hehe

me and Claire and Jo

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed