Sunday 29 April 2007

PostHeaderIcon My Farewell Dinner

I'm super duper happy tonight. The youths had a farewell dinner for me and the turn-out was beyond my expectation!!! I think half of them were kids and half youths. Thanks a lot to all of them, especially MARK HSU, who did most and maybe all the calling, U.Aylwin for suggesting it and Joshua!!!

It was really nice to see the youths together tonight. Oh, I mean ALL those in Kch!!! It rarely happens and it made me feel so special tonight. What a wonderful and sweet feeling...

Girls of the night...

My bro and Zhi Ern

This is cute lil Faye. She has good EQ and PR skills. She doesnt play with toddles, she plays with kids and the youths.

Chun Xing=)

Joseline acting cool and me!!!

I think Eric looks cute here....hehe...

There was even a cake tonight...


Evan acting cute....hahaha

With the 2 boys....

Weng Soon's back--------------------------------------------^^

Rachel & me=)

Me and A. Michelle


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mei,
Glad you had a good farewell dinner!
Just want to comment that Aunty Michelle looks so young in the photo!
All the best in KL. Keep me updated.
Hugs,
Sarah

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed