Thursday 7 October 2010

PostHeaderIcon My last year!

I realised that I've not updated this blog much for the past whole year. So will try to do it in a really long post now.

September 2009
Started my 3rd and final year of University.
Was part of the Welcome Crew and I can remember vividly having a Welcome Crew party the night before Uni commenced. Free drinks on the house and we drank the bar dry! I had more than 8 drinks that night and that was only night I went out during my 3rd year. How sad!
Lots of new students and made a lot of new friends:)
Stayed at 60 Colum and I totally enjoyed myself with my housemates, Wan Jinn, Sandra, Adrian, Nath, Johann and Wei Han. We had a house dinner every week throughout the first term of the year ♥

October 2009
Decided to teach Sunday School and had a class of 13 children. They're lovely and all so unique in their own ways. I love them and they make me laugh =D


November 2009
Dont think anything big happened. Was probably busy with Uni and getting ready for winter and winter holidays :D

December 2009
Went to Faro, Lisbon and Porto in Portugal with Wan Jinn, Adrian, Sandra, Stan and Mike.

At the amazing Yes Lisbon Hostel:)


How a typical dish would look like. Had lots of fish there...


Outside the Centre Square


Went out of the city the next day


And went to a Palace


Us


One of the landmark at the city square


A really old church


Inside


Outside the Maritime Office I think


The church behind us


Mike & Wan Jinn's cool shots


Adrian and Sandra's


Mine and Stan's


Stan posing


In the tram which I thought was extremely unsafe and dangerous. It was going really
fast, up and down the hills, very dangerous for old people.


Went up the tower. Amazing view at night!


To get us up!


Their version of Subway :D


Outside the blue church in Porto!


Look at all the bread!!!


In front of another church


The boys posing silly poses...haha


Overlooking the River


Inside Casa de Musica

Then we went to a restaurant along the river and we ordered a lot of food. It was really funny cause we wanted to order more the waiter refused to let us order more. He said it was enough but the boys were annoyed initially. However, after the food arrived, true enough, we had more than enough food and we were struggling to finish them!








In front of a dome thingy. Cant remember what is it called now.

I left after seeing this place. I left a day earlier cause I had more exams than the rest. Before I left Portugal, I left my white jacket there! I will always remember that day as it was probably 17C in Portugal but 1C in London. Thankfully I had my earmuffs and gloves with me or else I would be so so cold. Plus, I missed my train cause the queue at the immigration was longer than I expected. But, I was so thankful because I reached Victoria bus station 2 mins before my bus left,pheeewww...

However, as I left before my friends, I got my jacket back!


And we came back with lots of Port!


It snowed a few times in December too, but not on Christmas day:( Climate change!

-End of 2009-

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed