Monday 20 September 2010

PostHeaderIcon Leaving on a train..

Time left: 19 hours
Departure from: Cardiff, Wales
Destination: Bristol
Feelings and thoughts: Reluctant and sad. But I know leaving is for my own good too. I am aware of all the fun I've had and it's time to get back to reality and do the things I need to do.

Will miss my friends so much, especially Ann. Had a great time with her and Ken during the last 2 weeks. Dunno how to express that feeling of sadness but this is one of the rare times that I'm actually so sad for leaving a place.


Said my goodbyes in church today. But didnt see Brian though... He must be busy writing and hope it goes well for him.
Mui is the cutest little girl ever. She dropped her sandwich while trying to say 'How are you' in Mandarin.


This is her after she dropped her sandwich.


And she gave me a mooncake which I cant eat:( - made out of play-dough..haha

And someone said smthg really funny which was the statement of the day!
Me: I wish Mike didnt come back so soon.
Someone: Oh, I thought he left for good already.
LOL (Sorry Mike, it was just too funnyXD)

Had some many hugs from the girls :D

Wish I could pack Mui and Claudia away with me...hahaha

Made 2 cakes this afternoon, Chocolate Muffin Cake and a Victoria Sponge Cake with Scott.





Pac-Man


Scott's clever idea XD

Had dinner with Wan Jinn, Milo, Adrian, Cindy, Julian, Scott and Milo's friend. And we played Monopoly Deal after that. Happy times :DD

With my ex-housemates:)

Okay, going to enjoy my last 18 hours in Cardiff!

1 comments:

Pacifier said...

hehehe....i like to pacman so much.....=P...the big muffin cake is very nice =P...dun cry ya..=)

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed