Tuesday 3 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon Snow!!

It snowed yesterday! It's so rare in Cardiff cause it's down south and it's quite warm here. Rains a lot here and it sounds really like Kuching=) But of course, no snow back home.

I wanted to print my essay at the Humanities Building last night but I stood at the door, (automatic door) it didnt open and still didnt when I looked up. I looked inside and saw no one. Then I saw a notice:
Library closed early due to snow.

Before that, Alex, Dom and Khareeza asked whether I wanted to join them for a drink but I turned them down. Since the library was closed and when I was walking back from Lidl, I thought we should go to the park. So I called them and we went to the park behind the Main building=) after I got my essay printed out XD

Today I met a friend who told me that in UK, when it snows, there wouldnt be any public services. No bus, no train. =.=
I'm so thankful it doesnt snow as much here and it's pretty accessible in Cardiff=)

Before my essay was printed:

In front of main building


Ann and her snow angel


Ann and me


Dominic



After that, we went to the park behind the Main Building, it should be called Victoria Park. Think it's the only park open at night.

Five of us


Snowman








I think this building in the pic looks really cool


Me in the air


Me and my snow angel


the boys


Khareeza




the road behind main building


This was outside the park behind the main building


Audrey's coat is really warm and nice=)

1 comments:

Sherene said...

snow....
envy.......
i want to eat snow!!!!!
Grrr...
LOL

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed