Wednesday 11 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon Snow in the morning

Continuation from the night out at the park=)


Outside my window at 6ish in the morning


Outside my street


Early in the morning


Beside Aberdare Hall




Dominic


Kenneth and Dominic


Us girls with the tree=)




Alice


Look at the snow behind;D




Alice and Carolin


Alice, me and ANn




Kenneth kept saying:'You know how heavy is she or not?'
Lol
But both of them are very cute=)


Around 8 in the morning, pretty aye..




Alice and me


Girls


Kenneth, Gillian and Ann


Connie and I


Last pic in Bute Park before heading for lectures.


From the library

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed