Saturday 29 September 2007

PostHeaderIcon .....

My com at home has not been working since Tuesday=( The heater too... Bathing with cold water for the past few days plus the cold office environment has caused me to be finally down with a flu today. Sad, because of my flu, I didnt go have a look at Uncle Aylwin's new baby this afternoon..

I feel that life is getting really routine lately, the weekdays. Of course lunch with wenzi and qiao juan this week and there was a company dinner last night did break monotonous life so far;)

Had lunch with Aunty Ah Ling today and there's a BBQ at Gary's house tonight. Been eating a lot lately and my pants have been getting tigher....sigh...

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed