Thursday 13 September 2007

PostHeaderIcon Absentmindedness

I was annoyed at myself today. I forgotten about a whole stack of Journel Vouchers and it wasted a lot of my time because I had to resort them...Hmmph...it's not the first time, I forgotten my payment vouchers last week. Well, since this's my first assignment, I hope I wouldnt repeat the same mistakes the next time... It's not fun to resort them again...

I wrote " tonight Carey and Sean scolded me......;(....but it's a bit my fault too..." on my MSN personal msg on Tuesday night. Last night, Lester msged me to ask me what happened. Guess he knows it's a big thing if Carey and Sean scolds me. Well, my bro did "tegur" me too... I wouldnt do it again.....

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed