Wednesday 20 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon hm... mixed feelings...

I woke up early this morning, really early, at 6.20am. I was supposed to do something but I didnt. Instead I went to look for some information regarding my computer assignment. After waking up so early, I actually told myself that I feel that I wouldnt like today... However, despite waking up early, I was happy to be able to chat with Sarah and Sing Ren before going to class. Vivien came over with cake too, 3 nice things, just within an hour and a half=)

I am very thankful for God's grace and blessings to me. I received an email today which was supposed to bring good news, but somehow, I do not feel that happy.. Well, God answer prayers.. Never underestimate the strength and power of prayer!!!

I wanted to go home this weekend, but I was not sure and it's too late to buy the ticket home now. If I go home, I can attend the award ceremony, the foundation graduation, meet carey, hung wei koko and Esmond. It's been a year since I met Esmond and years since I last met Hung wei koko..
But I also want to meet the Americans before they leave on friday night at Nilai College. Like what Carl said, you cant get the best of both worlds... the opportunity cost this time seems a bit too high...

To Sean, be happy there=) I am happy here:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Congratulations upon your scholarship!
Good on ya girl!

~mei~ said...

thanks sarah=)
I'm really thankful for it=)
Enjoy your trip to wellington and to Auckland!!
God bless

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed