Wednesday 27 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Pics taken here so far......

The speed of the computers in the com lab is fast!! So I was able to upload some pics this morning. These pics are just some photos of the ppl I hang out with. Of course, there are lots more, but I have not taken any pictures with them, especially my coursemates...



Carl and Adam


A great friend who has helped me in my com a lot----->Charles


With the Americans


Mariel


Barka


With Lauren and Andrea


With the Americans and barka


Me and my roommate, Jia Li

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, pictures!
Hv u seen my Bebo account yet?

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed