Tuesday 26 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Blessed

I had a wonderful week last week and I thank God for that=) I know I would love this week too...hehehe..

I was sitting at the CF booth this morning for the 3 on 3 drama event. Although I was there alone at first, I was blessed with a chocolate and a sandwich. A chocolate from Hin Loong and the sandwich from Japheth;) I'm so happy to be blessed so sweetly, especially with food. The best thing is, Japheth invited me and Eric for lunch this thursday. Home-cooked food...yeah!!! I cant wait...;)

I think I had a productive day yesterday. I didnt procrastinate and finished what I planned for the day. Hopefully it would be the same today, and for the whole week too....hehhe..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed