Wednesday 25 April 2007

PostHeaderIcon A random day

I've not been doing much over the past few days, except for sending PW to sch and having breakfast with different ppl over the last 3 days. I had breakfast with yii soon on mon, with my grandparents and aunty yesterday and today. I attended Pastor Bill's bible study on mon night and had practise with A. Mimi last night.

I went to the bank to open an account today, took almost an hour, kinda long...

I had dinner with Jun kee, Baboon and Alvin tonight. They brought me for Japanese food at a restaurant behind the old Upwell. We had sushi, cold noodles, Udon noodles, tempura rice and salmon with rice. Ate so much that I felt so heavy after we left the restaurant. I wanted to take some pics but my camera was working:( After that, I went to meet Ivan, QiFung and C.Suai at BDC. They already finished eating when i got there...oh well, I'll be meeting them for breakfast tmr with Rachel and Gary. Our Gary has to get to work by 8.30 tmr so we're having breakfast at 7.30am tmr!! I thought I could sleep in coz tmr's an off-day for civil servant but guess I cant.. sad sad....

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed