Monday 9 May 2011

PostHeaderIcon Outside the window

I must admit, I've been enjoying the comforts of being at home this year.

But beyond that, I enjoy looking at the many things going on outside from inside :)

On a windy morning, I enjoy looking at the grass in the garden swaying in the same direction of the wind. I don't know why that amuses me but it just makes me smile :)
I am amazed by how the tiny leaf is so strong, bending all over when the wind blows but is alright when the wind stops.

Almost 2 weeks ago, I saw beautiful, colourful tulips in my neighbour's garden from my parent's window. Such bright and lovely colours but today, there were gone :(
(Didnt take a picture though :( )

Also, one evening, I saw my brother walking back home from the window and I ran to get the door for him. He was surprised and I loved that surprised look on his face and the way I replied I have physic powers when he asked how did I know he was back? haha :D

Last last Monday, a police car stopped outside my house. I saw a big dog with a policewoman talking to another policeman who was sitting inside the car. That was a bit scary cause I did't know what was going on :s

Ann and I love looking at the big trees outside her room window. Such a peaceful and calming sight:)

Yesterday's weather was lovely. Rained for a few minutes but nevertheless, it was a cloudy day.
And I love cloudy days.
I enjoy watching the clouds move in the direction of the wind and looking out for clouds that resembles an animal or something else.
I tried recording the clouds moving but nothing seemed to moving in the video. Lol.

I also saw a bird hopping up my neighbour's 45 degrees steep roof and sat on the flat top for a good few minutes. I wondered what was it thinking up there...

Today, I saw a teenage girl who was holding onto her younger brother's hands as they walked pass my house. The boy was probably about 5 years old.
She was in a red coat while he was in a blue jacket.
That put a smile on my face cause it was a really cute and sweet sight... *awwwww*
(Tried to capture that sight but my memory card was left in my computer :/ )

I also saw a pretty ginger cat cross the road and made its way into my neighbour's garden. It actually walked through the gate but left through the bushes. haha

Every time I look out my window, I see the uneven hedges which reminds me that they need trimming. They're out of shape and so much messier than my neighbours. haha

This week, I have something beautiful in my room.

I really like the thick green leaves as I think they really brings out the lovely colours of the roses:)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed