Friday 2 April 2010

PostHeaderIcon Weekend in the bustling city of London

Went to London on Sunday for a career's fair organized by a number of Malaysian companies. It was held at UCL and Ann, Joanne and I took the 750am bus. It's actually 650am cause we had daylight saving on Sunday, so I'm 7 hours behind Malaysia now.



Some building of UCL.


The main building which looks like a museum to me.

After a long day without food, Melody, Ann and I went to Hi Sushi at Covent Garden for Japanese buffet. It was good and we ate more than what Wan Jinn's friends usually have..hehe..


We put up the night at Wan Jinn's friend's house. Really nice of them to host us for the night. I even had a fringe trim =D
Had an interview with PwC the next morning at Embankment. Dont think I passed my numerical test cause I didnt finish a lot of questions. But oh well, it's over now.
Had duck rice at Chinatown before coming back to Cardiff on Monday.

Me, Ann, WJinn, Ian, Ken & KarWye

btw, just thought my breakfast was really colourful this morning.
Purple, red, green, brown and yellow =)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed