Wednesday 24 March 2010

PostHeaderIcon Hey Dude

Woke up to smthg really funny this morning!!

*From FB*
Prince Wils - Hey dude seem like we got howany years dint meet up?how ya?' still know who am I?
Yesterday at 01:44 · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Yiong Xiu Mei - lol.. of course I do!!!
How are you???
Yesterday at 12:34 ·

Prince Wils - Still the same like b4 .. U currently at kch?
19 hours ago ·

Chew Hui Ann - Baby is with me in Cardiff
9 hours ago ·


Got a FB msg from her asking why he called me dude?
When I saw what she posted, in my mind I went, awwwww... I felt protected and loved! Sweet yet funny!
So you see, this is Miss Chew Hui Ann!
So blessed to have met her here!! 1 more reason to love Cardiff XD

And on the same day, Joanne came over to give me something.

So sweet of her, said it's my belated birthday present!!

My banana cake is in the oven now. It's not cooked at all=(
*fingers crossed* Hope it'll still turn out well!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed