Wednesday 18 November 2009

PostHeaderIcon >.<

I overslept this morning and missed my last business finance lecture for the term =S
Not good...

Baked with Hui Ann last last friday..
She made a banana cake while I made chocolate cheese cake




Last week, I decided to try muffins. The first batch was oat chocolate chip muffins. I think they were still ok but the chocolate muffins I made the next day was ermmm too salty.. used salted butter instead of unsalted butter.. lols..


my oat chocolate chip muffins.

I miss baking or making smthg with Sarah................

Gonna try a different muffin this week=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed