Saturday 19 September 2009

PostHeaderIcon Venezia - Part 2

Various stalls along the streets in Venice,







Some cheese stuff...

The first evening after Anna got back, we went for predrinks before dinner but we ended up there for 5 hours.... there was a band playing and I got to meet Anna's best friend


Spirtz, a typical Venetian cocktail


Anna


Anna, Anna's best friend- Anna, Martina, Martina's best friends, Alessia and Dario (who are a couple)
I thought it was just great to meet Anna's and Martina's best friends.. Anna and Martina were good friends in Cardiff and they've not met each other's best friends so yea, it was a good time of fellowship and drinks...lol..




I had a lot ice-cream there, and in just 2 days..... I had

Fruits of the Forest @ Berscia


Peach and Yogurt... I know it looks funny


Malaga


Pistacchio, Tiramisu and strecciatella = pistacchio was good...


Cant remember now...

and my last gelato was when I was leaving that morning.. Batt went dead then...
And so, I had 6 gelatos and 13 flavours in 2 days...hehehe...


me=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed