Sunday 9 August 2009

PostHeaderIcon The bay...

Some of you may know that I work once a week at a restaurant, The Bay at Cardiff Bay.
Every Saturday evening, there's a pianist who plays live in the restaurant and a different guy came to play.

And to my surprise, he was playing Christian songs!! My Jesus, my Saviour; my favourite, In Christ Alone; Blessed be Your name etc.. How amazing is that? Singing praise songs at work!

Again, I'm thankful for this job cause this girl, Tracy from church is working there too! She has helped me so much and I'm so grateful that there's someone to watch over me.

Thank you Lord!!
You never fail to take care of me!!
He's so amazing, aint He?!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed