Saturday 23 May 2009

PostHeaderIcon Good bye

We said Good bye to her on Thursday night and it made us happy ppl=)

I said:'see you' and M quietly said:'Never again'. Lol, why did I say see you in the first place??!!

Knows it sounds mean but she's by far the most selfish person I've met here. I could go on and on about her, from eating our food and to the tantrum she threw last Sunday with f***-s in it. Poor Martina to get all that but it just portrays her immaturity and selfishness.

But probably I should thank her for bringing me one step closer to getting to know the real world, that there are lots of selfish ppl out there. Nevertheless, I am thankful for my other friends I've met here!

Btw, Martina said stereotype Germans are rigid. *applause* I agree but of course not all of them. But I must say it aint that easy to talk to some of them!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed