Friday 16 January 2009

PostHeaderIcon Sunny days

The weather has been so so good for the past few days. Doesnt make it seem like it's winter at all, looking from the window inside the house =D
It's been very sunny!! Yay, lots of sunshine=) My room gets lots of sunshine in the morning, so it makes my room quite bright. I realised that I've never posted a pic of my room but here is one, looking out of the window in my room.



I finished the last of my 2 exams yesterday. Yesterday's taxation was good but company law wasnt that good. One more week before Uni commence again... That'd be when most ppl will be home, celebrating CNY.
Christmas over here is equivalent to CNY back home. But British food aint exactly that nice=p
I would like to eat bak gua, just that.....

have a good weekend!!
xxx

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed