Saturday 1 November 2008

PostHeaderIcon Update

It's the 1st of November today. Means that there's only 2 more months left for the year. Jan 2008 seemed like just a few months ago...
Asked myself this morning, have I achieved anything this year?

Had a 'happening' week. Internet was disconnected, forgotten my pin number and now, landlord problems. But amazingly, I didnt feel very troubled about it. Am very sure God would make things work out in His time=)

Been spending more time with my housemates this week. Kinda like that cause I felt that I've always been out during my first two weeks that Astrid would shake her head whenever I say I'm going out again and Carolyn even commented, Are you staying here? I dont know you!
Went to watch fireworks with Carolyn and Martina just now. To watch it from the park, it would cost you 7 quid. Too exp for me, so Martina and I just watched from the bridge nearby..hehe.. Well, it's the same after a few minutes..

It's been very cold lately. Just a mere 5 degrees celsius during the day and it went to 0 at night this week.
Winter's coming...quite early this year...

Academic wise, can feel that work is pilling up. One chapter a day for a module, quite a lot to me. Loads more to study as compared to Malaysia. We're expected to do a lot of reading by ourselves. Plus, with the current economic slowdown and banks going bust, lots to read. Only feel that I cant seem to understand Financial Accounting. Tax is nice and I enjoy it (:


Astrid as a witch


Martina and me


Carolyn

There's still Bing from China but havent took any pics with her yet.
Carolyn and Astrid are from Germany and Martina's from Italy.
I cooked curry last week and Martina loved it.. Our common ground, cooking cause both of us cook and eat a lot...lol


At Khareeza's on wed. She cooked curry

Take care friends
Cheers

1 comments:

Sherene said...

Financial accounting.....

Allocate more time to understand it, then do questions. =)

Enjoy~~~

=)

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed