Sunday 29 June 2008

PostHeaderIcon 163

I've always wanted to be a lil bit taller, since I'm the shortest at home...
At the begining of this semester, 2 person said I seem a lil bit taller and I measure last week, really a wee bit taller, by 1 cm. From 161, 162 to 163 cm at the age of 20 is a happy thing;) *all smiles* BUT, I'm still shorter than my mummy and that still makes me the shortest at home=.=

For those who read my blog would know about this and I would like to say that I got accepted by Cardiff University to do Year 2 there. Got the news yesterday and it was great! I felt that things have gone smoothly and I really hope that it's God's will for me to be at Cardiff.

Some of us, CF-ers sent Jonathan off on Friday. He was huge, ate a lot before he left.. It'll be my turn soon..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed