Friday 31 August 2007

PostHeaderIcon Relatives...

I've been out a lot for the past whole week. My aunty and cousins are here for hols from Canada so I've been out a lot with them. They left yesterday and another cousin and his wife from China left today.






Janet and me


Cousins left in Kuching

I got my blood test results yesterday and my cholesterol is slightly high. At only 19, I have a slightly high cholesterol level, that isnt too good. Well, I've been eating out everyday in Nilai and have been too a week for the past week. Got to watch my diet now. The rest are fine.

Got a compound on Wednesday. RM50, so so sakit hati!!! Well, I'll definitely learn from it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that red top.
Drink red wine...good for minimising cholesterol production. After I revise my lecture on that, I'll tell you the details.

Kimoon said...

hmm.. haven visit yr blog for some time.. n.. HUHH high cholesterol?

if only u can cook.. take care..
=P don eat out laa

Kimoon said...

I mean.. if only u can cook in Nilai.. doesnt mean u cant cook.. =/ confusing..

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed