Friday 17 August 2007

PostHeaderIcon "Love one another as I have loved you"

John 13:34-35
"A new command I give unto you: Love one another as I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; do what is good.
Be devoted to one other in brotherly love. hounour one other above yourselves.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Share with God's people who are in need.
Practise hospitality.
Bless those who persucute you; bless and do not curse.
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.
Do not be conceited.

Romans 12:9-16

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed