Thursday 19 April 2007

PostHeaderIcon Exam's Over

My exams are over and I feel that it's been fast, a year has passed. I've completed my foundations and it's time to move on....

I've got this really funny habit. Whenever I'm having exams, I dont like to go home after that paper but once the whole exam is over, the first thing I would want to do is to go home. Why?? I do not know, but I feel good and happy when I reach home.

Exam's over, so it means i have 2 weeks hols. I dont think it's really a right time coz when i'm having hols, most of friends have started classes... I want to call so many ppl, Shing, Sarah, Sean....... I managed to talk to Ying and Sean online today=) I miss all of u so so much.... I miss talking all of u, knowing how much i like to talk...hehe... Take care

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed