Monday 18 April 2011
So BN won the state election again.

The 7th, 7th!! term as CM :S :S :S (that's 7 times 4 years = 28th year)

All I hope and pray now is that conscience strikes those corrupt leaders.
Because of all their evil and selfish ways, there isn't any significant advancement in Sarawak at all. The growth of the state have been stagnant and idle. The leader aren't doing anything for the people and the state, but for their own personal gain!

I don't mind who wins, as long the interest is for the state and people.
And I long for the development of the people living in villages and that they have the opportunity to be educated.

Alice Lau, a first time contester cried when she lost. Her tears shed not because she lost the seat, but because '我输给金钱和政治!' How true!

I believe change will eventually happen. I believe its just a matter of time!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed