Sunday 4 July 2010
Got my marks yesterday and I'm so thankful for my results. It's not so great and it's just at the borderline. Being officially labelled as a CARBS graduate with results I need is indeed by God's grace and blessings.
Having had classmates who has helped me during my 2 years here is definitely another blessing from the Lord Almighty. Thank you Lord!

Got a dress for my graduation last Wednesday. Quite happy with it cause it aint easy to find a formal yet nice dress:)


Was having a dinner with my coursemates and I think my graduation and my wedding and baptism would be and are 3 big days in my life. Had my baptism and my graduation is just in 11 days! Excited yet sad that I would no longer be entitled for student discounts anymore :(

Well, the down side of being a graduate is to be classified as 'Unemployed' ie. me who's not found a job. It's really different to move onto a whole new phase in life. Exciting yet daunting. Mixed feelings in my case. Nevertheless, it's comforting to know that God is there and will lead my paths as I move into a new phase of my life:)


With some of my coursemates during dinner:)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed