Thursday 18 March 2010
It's 0125 and I want to sleep.
But I am still wide awake. Probably was the 毛尖 that I drank at 11pm.
Contemplating whether should I go to JH to use the computer there? Cant log on some database from home.

Just a short update.
This week's my last week of the term. Self declared holiday yesterday and today cause I thought I deserve a short break after my Management Accounting & Control essay which I submitted on Tuesday =) And if I took a break after Friday, it might just be a long long break cause there wouldnt be any more lectures. So I hope I'll get back into my momentum of doing work on Friday. *sure hope this strategy works*

Had tea with Ann, Eunice, WanTing, Chia Chee and Yae Kee this afternoon. Ann baked muffins and mash potatoes. Glad to have spent time with the girls, especially WanTing, who came over after that ♥
(pics with Ann)

Just felt like sharing the 2 most important girls to me in Cardiff!

This is Miss Chew, Hui Ann.
I've probably not mentioned who she is but she's one AMAZING girl. I'm very blessed to have her here with me.
I truly admire how she juggles things in life and she's been a great encouragement to me!


And this is Sha Sha. To me, she's one in a million. I've never got along with a China Chinese girl so well before. Not like I know a million chinese girls, but she's just different, 与众不同!
She's going to Egypt with 男人 and LiXue on Friday and that's sure gonna be a torture for me!

I ♥ them both and they mean a lot to me! Cant express how blessed I am to have them in my life!!

I'm feeling quite happy now. Dont think I'll get sleep soon.

ps. I'm happy to be able to type Mandarin words in my comp now. A bit noob but better late than never...hehe..

I dont know why I'm feeling happy now but I sure am looking forward to tmr and Friday and my 3 weeks break =D

Cheers!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed